What's New - 23 October 2022

LSP_Kevin

11 hours ago, MARU5137 said:

Hello  Kevin, 

well the new publication  by KLP , the Pete Fleischmann :

https://www.klp.com.au/product/building-the-kitty-hawk-hh-60g-pave-hawk-in-1-35-scale/

Is a book I want to buy    :wub:

(but have no PayPal account any longer...so how do I pay...   :hmmm:  ).

Bear in mind that Pete's book is not new, having been launched back in June; this is simply its latest revision.

But I'm pretty sure PayPal allows you to effect payment using a credit card without having to have a PayPal account. I've not done it myself, so I'm not completely sure how it works, but that's my understanding.

Kev

On 10/23/2022 at 8:29 PM, LSP_Kevin said:

Bear in mind that Pete's book is not new, having been launched back in June; this is simply its latest revision.

But I'm pretty sure PayPal allows you to effect payment using a credit card without having to have a PayPal account. I've not done it myself, so I'm not completely sure how it works, but that's my understanding.

Kev

I'm in the UK, and I'm able to pay as guest using my debit card without having a pay-pal account. I do have a KLP account to allow me to keep a track of the purchases so I can download updated versions (brilliant idea, and many thanks for this service!) But do not, and will not have a PayPal account.

2 minutes ago, treker_ed said:

I'm in the UK, and I'm able to pay as guest using my debit card without having a pay-pal account. I do have a KLP account to allow me to keep a track of the purchases so I can download updated versions (brilliant idea, and many thanks for this service!) But do not, and will not have a PayPal account.

Thanks for the confirmation, Ed - and the support!

Kev