AIMS NEWS

Pastor John

Hi everyone - I now have a date for my right hand nerve decompression surgery and Wrist Arthroscopy - 29th Nov. After which I will go dark as it were due to being in plaster for 6 weeks and then splint for another 6 weeks. So thanks for following the progress of this particular pilgrim! The decompression using a metal graft to widen the area between bone and my inflamed nerves should also allow more blood between the bones and help slow down the Kienbock disease and the arthroscopy can confirm what if anything else needs doing. So thanks in advance for all your love and prayers and best wishes. Some of my friends are at this very moment having bombs dropped around them. I remember daily that wanting the use of my hand back is nothing compared to what others want back!
So if you need anything please email me at aimsmodels1@gmail.com and I will try and help. I will be off recovering for quiet some time so will be limited what I can send with my wife's help to Hannants during that time - it all remains to be seen. Anyway you are all aware of my situation as a person, modeller and vendor - thank you so very much for all your kindness and patience with me.
J