Kotare Christmas Surprise?

cbk57

4 hours ago, Tony C said:

Hawker Fury Mk.I/II 

A Fury to WNW standards. Now there's a mouth watering prospect. ^_^

Did someone mention a Defiant? :hmmm:

Are Kotare attending Telford this year? Edit*I looked on the Scalemodelworld website and they are on the list of 120 traders to attend the show although last time was simply a small pop-up stand with only posters on display. Hopefully this year the guys from Kotare can attend in person. (~fongers crossed emogee~)

Edited by geedubelyer
Answered my own query.

1 hour ago, geedubelyer said:

A Fury to WNW standards. Now there's a mouth watering prospect. ^_^

Did someone mention a Defiant? :hmmm:

Are Kotare attending Telford this year? Edit*I looked on the Scalemodelworld website and they are on the list of 120 traders to attend the show although last time was simply a small pop-up stand with only posters on display. Hopefully this year the guys from Kotare can attend in person. (~fongers crossed emogee~)

No mate it's fungers as in fush and chups.

TRF

Be great if all the wishlist / speculation could reside in a part of the forum I could ignore.

I know some like the endless " maybe Tamiya will make a Mig 25 1/2 " ...  WNW to come back from the dead...again" ....."where's my Viggen order on an hourly updated basis"...maybe we could just have a speculation area? Seems a waste of bandwidth to me , but  then I like reading about actual modelling  with the odd bit of interesting aviation stuff thrown in . I could post all my daft Blackburn pictures there as well  

7 hours ago, Sabrejet said:

Well hopefully not. In the meantime I do agree that this type of thread should be in an area where you can select 'ignore'. I think few other subjects cause annoyance like these do.

We could throw all the tantrums about 1/35 in there too . It's like BSG .."All this stuff has been said before and for the love of Pete some people need to say it all over again ".

10 minutes ago, Panzerwomble said:

We could throw all the tantrums about 1/35 in there too . It's like BSG .."All this stuff has been said before and for the love of Pete some people need to say it all over again ".

Hi Panzerwomble,

On this thread the question was asked if Kotare, like WNW before it, might do an end of year surprise. It was a reasonable question to ask given that they are staffed by largely the same group. Whilst I highly doubt it will happen there are plenty who would be pleased if they did.

I don't see anyone having a tantrum about any topic here - it is all pretty civilised commentary. 

If this has all been said before I am sorry: some of us (like me) have not been around very long.  Apologies if repetition of subjects is causing consternation.

Have a great weekend!

Paul