Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-10 "Erla"

Sasha As

17 hours ago, Nikola Topalov said:

Forgot to ask - any tips on how to "weight" tyres on Bf109 since they are at an angle? I am currently building an F-4 hence the question.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Nikola

Revelle has a problem with the landing gear struts. They are weak and cannot withstand the load. I put a pin in . And additionally reinforced the landing gear struts with foil.

4 hours ago, quang said:

This is modelling at its best. :bow::bow::bow:
Just the right amount of details superbly executed, realistic, subtle weathering and very nicely composed and contrasting colours overall. :clap2:

Bravissimo!

Quang

Quang thank you!

On 10/22/2022 at 2:50 PM, Sasha As said:

Revelle has a problem with the landing gear struts. They are weak and cannot withstand the load. I put a pin in . And additionally reinforced the landing gear struts with foil.

Thanks for the reply Sasha. 

Maybe I wasn't clear with my question - I was asking about the effect of slight tyre "deflation" to simulate the weight of the aircraft. It seems challenging due to the fact that the wheels are at an angle so getting that correct angle when sanding the bottom part of the tyres will be fun. :)

Best, 

Nikola

13 hours ago, Nikola Topalov said:

Thanks for the reply Sasha. 

Maybe I wasn't clear with my question - I was asking about the effect of slight tyre "deflation" to simulate the weight of the aircraft. It seems challenging due to the fact that the wheels are at an angle so getting that correct angle when sanding the bottom part of the tyres will be fun. :)

Best, 

Nikola

Nikola got it .)))) Yeah, I had to work on that one