Getting hold of Trumpeter Helix

Markjames1968

• LSP_Kevin changed the title to Getting hold of Trumpeter Helix

Here in the U.K I allow at least three months for shipping and customs clearance to the agent.

It can sometimes be longer but as a rule it works pretty well.

Then add another month for processing to retailers and your about right. Some retailers order direct which knocks off a couple of weeks but I've never been that desperate. Lol.

18 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Didnt I see they were also supposed to be putting out a Ka-50 or 52 as well?

I haven’t seen that.  There is a Russian company called Arma Models that is doing a Ka-52 in 1/48 and 1/72 and there were some people hoping that they would do it in 1/35, but that seems to be wishful thinking at best.  Maybe this is what you were thinking of?

17 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

I haven’t seen that.  There is a Russian company called Arma Models that is doing a Ka-52 in 1/48 and 1/72 and there were some people hoping that they would do it in 1/35, but that seems to be wishful thinking at best.  Maybe this is what you were thinking of?

Probably yes.  Id LOVE a Ka-50 or 52.........even in 35th!

On 10/4/2022 at 2:58 PM, Markjames1968 said:

Have read (on here i think) that the Trumpeter 1/35 Kamox helix is out in china… where would i go to to order one from China, i cant seem to find any or anywhere that has them

I also couldn't find it yet but would suggest watching this eBay seller: https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/dawngrocerystore

Thank you Helmsman for the info, I also will pick this hello up when available. In the meantime, I found a 1/35 Brit. K2/Y Ambulance ( with a figure of a young Queen ) I was looking for in the seller on your link.   Cheers.

Edited by firefly7

On 10/6/2022 at 4:34 AM, Helmsman said:

I also couldn't find it yet but would suggest watching this eBay seller: https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/dawngrocerystore

I've bought from Dawn Grocery Store a few times( tanks mainly)  shipping to he UK is tight, normally 2 weeks ish . not had a problem other than the odd bashed box. 

3 hours ago, Tony T said:

In my slightly dyslexic state I read the title as Trumpeter Halifax and my heart paused for a moment!

I'd pay a kings ransom for a 1/32 halifax. To be able to model my dad's aircraft in 1/32 IM has been a lifelong wish. Not sure it will ever happen unfortunately :(