Ju-88 A-4 Revell 1/32... other way of modeling FINALLY DONE!!! PICTURES IN READY FOR INSPECTIONS THREAD!!!

Daniel Iscold

33 minutes ago, fab said:

Yes a lathe!

And you use your dremel as a lathe? I was thinking about the oleo tube..

Fab

Yes my friend... I used the DREMEL and some files and sand paper to finish the tubes not to mill them. In fact these are smaller tubes inside a biger tube. Then I hold them in the Dremel to coform and shape the different sectionsm

On 10/3/2022 at 2:03 PM, Daniel Iscold said:

A little progress on Ju-88´s tail wheel bay. So of kit parts have to soft detail, I thought it is more covenient to reproduce them using soldered brass tubes. This week I´m planing to fisnish this sector of the model. 

WQQqPho.jpg

Pmnyl9i.jpg

NZcyElP.jpg

and... Who told you, that you need to replace kit´s original Landing gear legs for those expensive metal LGL????

esCdK0O.jpg

You might want to replace the plastic axle while you're at it. Just sayin.....

Cheers,

Damian

11 hours ago, D.B. Andrus said:

You might want to replace the plastic axle while you're at it. Just sayin.....

Can't recommend this enough for this kit. There's several options out there (avoid the white metal ones), but the kit plastic axles aren't robust enough to hold up this kit, especially if you add anything extra to it to make it heavier.

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA

VERY slow progress. I´m strugle with wings/ engine naceles fit and finishing. Last night I start to work on landing legs and replace some acturators. More to come! 

QGRaAIX.jpg

To move on with the wing I´m waiting for some Quinta Studios decals, to finish the wings!!! Yes, they bring those indicators at the side of engine naceles,I should glue them innerside, before to work at the seam lines.

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, D.B. Andrus said:

Out of curiosity what's with the "pervert" thing in the title of your thread? Did I miss something? 

9 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

It was a joke of sorts, I think - but can't really remember now.

Kev

Was something to do with 'The Brazilian Way'

Great work on the model though.

Edited by Landrotten Highlander

The joke was about the brazilian way "hairstyle", it's the only reason why I follow this threat actually:innocent::D

Daniel, happy new year from the other side of the planet! And hurry up about the ju!

Amities

Fab

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I managed to put my hands again in this project. Some parts needs more paint effects, they are not ready yet. Used Quinta Studio set for tje interior, strongly recomended for this model. The seat belts came from HGW. Can´t wait to close fuselages halves, maybe put them together thousand times during this build in order to check alingments and fitings. Hope you like it guys! 

J7FekIe.jpg

d3oEfUN.jpg

NyCoQMN.jpg

vIianX0.jpg

HK2YTuW.jpg

z339shE.jpg

51vKkv1.jpg

5vOQZi0.jpg

zWApPuQ.jpg