AIMS 32P040 Ju 88 A-0 for Revell Ju 88 A-1 kit

Pastor John

Hi everyone - I had this set available shortly after the Revell Ju 88 A-1 was released in 2008 but when I recently got the four bladed spinners designed in 3D for the ICM 1/48 kits I asked for them to be also printed in 1/32. As the single decal option on my first ever 1/32 decal sheet had long since been out of print and a whole decal sheet for any 1/32 Ju 88s being currently pointless I decided to get a small amount made and have a small decal / resin part conversion set available at Hannants. So anyway look out for the most straight forward conversion set ever in history haha . I am not expecting a huge reaction to this for obvious reasons (O and yes I see that may should have a capital 'May.')

In other news......

My offer of the combined 32D033 'foreign 109's' and the 109 data plates and engine numbers still stands but it seems to have fallen on death ears with only 2 sales and five sales for the data plates on their own. I thought the data plates would be well received with two new 109 kits available in the last month but I was wrong.

My JG 54 decals were the most colourful and most expensive I ever got printed by Cartograph - Hannants ordered 20 when they first came out a year or so ago but they have never asked for more so they are just not selling in any of the scales - don't understand it at all? Same goes for the Late War 109 Vol 2 - no reorders after original first order. I continue to try and produce colourful and interesting subjects but seem only to have white elephants? O well it was my choice.

32P040.jpg32-P040-profiles.jpg32P040.jpg

2 hours ago, Pastor John said:

My JG 54 decals were the most colourful and most expensive I ever got printed by Cartograph - Hannants ordered 20 when they first came out a year or so ago but they have never asked for more so they are just not selling in any of the scales - don't understand it at all? Same goes for the Late War 109 Vol 2 - no reorders after original first order. I continue to try and produce colourful and interesting subjects but seem only to have white elephants? O well it was my choice.

Hi John,

It seems that,  I'm one of the few modelers who bought both sets when they were released, and I also built one of the late war 109s. I hope their sales will increase soon and your efforts will pay off.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone the super simple Ju 88 A-0 conversion is now available for sale - you can get direct from me if you like before I have my operation - or alternatively wait for Hannants to order stock. Regardless email me at aimsmodels1@gmail.com if interested and please remember to tell me where you live so I can calculate shipping, thanks.

Best wishes

John