Is anybody up for a Panther, Cougar , or a Tiger

CRAZY IVAN5

1 hour ago, thierry laurent said:

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised seeing at least some of the Furies finally appearing in large scale for a simple reason: their size! All of them are comparable to the recent SAAB Tunnan. Eastern European companies are focusing on that class of small planes in 1/32.

Do you think Special Hobby would be interested in doing some/all of the above ? what about ICM? I don't think Tamiya or Hasegawa are in the mix for these, unfortunately, MAYBE Z-M

Although I am dedicated to building only things with a hook, I find Panthers and Cougars less appealing than any of the Furies or the Tiger.  Seen ‘em all, crawled all over ‘em, watched them in droves fly over and around my house in Oceana for years.  The Fury squadrons sported some pretty nifty paint schemes; the dark blue jets and the Tigers not so much.  Having said all that, any of them would look grand parked on my LSP ramp.  Would likely have to get a second mortgage to fund them, however.

7 hours ago, CRAZY IVAN5 said:

Do you think Special Hobby would be interested in doing some/all of the above ? what about ICM? I don't think Tamiya or Hasegawa are in the mix for these, unfortunately, MAYBE Z-M

Indeed, if they come I think there is a very important probability this will be from producers such as Special Hobby, Fly or possibly ICM.

2 hours ago, Rob Colvin said:

The photo birds (cougar/ panther) will be a nice add as well.

Oh yes!  The F9F-8P is certainly not what you'd call pretty, but full of character and thus attractive. And can be done in gull grey/white.  

7 hours ago, MikeC said:

Oh yes!  The F9F-8P is certainly not what you'd call pretty, but full of character and thus attractive. And can be done in gull grey/white.  

Roger that on the -8P, I built the Kitty hawk one , and though it was a bit of a tussle, it came out fine . I still want one in 1/32 how some ever. I also went to battel with the F-M F-11f and won that war!