Italeri Mc-202

Steve Eagle

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

Italeri has been late when they released the initial variant of all their LSP. I'm ready to bet we will not see it in Europe in 2022. If this arrives during the first quarter of next year, you will need at least a month, if not two or three to see it in the US.

Well, It's not like I don't have anything to build[ got 3 in the works ATM] , still want this though. As I'm in the states , probably won't see it till spring

The Macchi 202 Folgore will be welcomed as something completely different. 

Not so secretly, I'm still hoping Italeri do more Mirage III/5 variants before too long, so it will be interesting to see what's listed as "new" in the forthcoming Italeri 2023 catalogue.  

Tony 

33 minutes ago, Tony T said:

The Macchi 202 Folgore will be welcomed as something completely different. 

Not so secretly, I'm still hoping Italeri do more Mirage III/5 variants before too long, so it will be interesting to see what's listed as "new" in the forthcoming Italeri 2023 catalogue.  

Tony 

A Macchi 205...? :rolleyes:

I asked Italeri about the MC-202:

Hello all, I would like to ask if we will have the release of the 1/32 Mc.202 Folgore in scale still this year?

Their answer:

Gentile Sig. Miranda,

la ringraziamo per averci contattato. La informiamo che, per l'uscita del modello Macchi MC Folgore, bisognerà attendere la fine dell'anno 2022 o inizio 2023; non abbiamo ancora informazioni precise.

A tal proposito le suggeriamo di iscriversi alla nostra newsletter, in modo tale da restare aggiornato mensilmente su tutte le novità in uscita : https://www.italeri.com/

Restiamo a sua disposizione per ulteriori informazioni.
Cordiali saluti,
Tania
Italeri Staff

55 minutes ago, FCM said:

I asked Italeri about the MC-202:

Hello all, I would like to ask if we will have the release of the 1/32 Mc.202 Folgore in scale still this year?

Their answer:

Courtesy of Google Translate:

Dear Mr. Miranda,

thank you for contacting us. We inform you that, for the release of the Macchi MC Folgore model, it will be necessary to wait for the end of the year 2022 or the beginning of 2023; we don't have precise information yet.

In this regard, we suggest that you subscribe to our newsletter, in order to stay updated on all the new products on a monthly basis:

https://www.italeri.com/ We remain at your disposal for further information.

D

• 1 month later...