Italeri Mc-202

Steve Eagle

15 minutes ago, Gazzas said:

The only thing that scares me is how they may Italerize it. 

If even ZM makes you tick, you have every reason to be scared. Fortunately there are people out there who don’t mind.

5 minutes ago, quang said:

If even ZM makes you tick, you have every reason to be scared. Fortunately there are people out there who don’t mind.

Some things you can fix and some are too difficult.  For instance, I can't scribe straight lines very well.  So, Trench-like panel lines, like the ones on the F-104, are things I dread.

20 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

It is fully obvious the 205 will follow on.

Soon to be followed by a Mc-200, perhaps??  I dunno, but I wish Italeri would do a few more Italian WW2 aircraft.  Looking forward to the release of their 202, anyway.  Should look good alongside ICM's, Fiat Cr-42.

Cheers,

Michael

A few months I built the Italeri 1/48 MC.200 as my first Regia Aeronautica model.
It’s what got me hooked on WWII Italian camouflage and led me to my recent 1/32 Belgian Fiat CR.42 build.

The Italeri MC.200 was not half-bad despite some thick panel lines that were rapidly fixed. The kit was later re-boxed and marketed by none other than Tamiya. 
A few shots of my 1/48 Saetta.

440318-E0-FEDE-4-E96-893-B-0230-DFB2-D78

F4-E3-B8-DA-A96-B-480-C-88-F8-9-CE9-AE47

This is just to say that Italeri knows his Macchis and we can wait for the upcoming 1/32 Folgore with utmost confidence.

Cheers,

Quang

1 hour ago, quang said:

Of course but how long will we have to wait? Old age is around the corner :P

to me it feels more like it's halfway up the road dragging me behind it !!!  Would be nice to have all three, I assume looking at pictures there's some basic standard components for all three so extra sprue's rather than a fully new modelled kit ??