Italeri Mc-202

Steve Eagle

3 hours ago, CRAZY IVAN5 said:

I hope they render the left wing longer than the right, about an 8.5 inch difference

Of course. Everybody interested in the Macchi knows it.:rolleyes:

Italeri did it on their 1/48 MC.200 and MC.205 (the latter is ex-Hasegawa).
I trust they will do a great job with their large scale Folgore even if it would not be as ‘shake-and-bake’ as the other new Far Eastern releases.

36 minutes ago, quang said:

Of course. Everybody interested in the Macchi knows it.:rolleyes:

Italeri did it on their 1/48 MC.200 and MC.205 (the latter is ex-Hasegawa).
I trust they will do a great job with their large scale Folgore even if it would not be as ‘shake-and-bake’ as the other new Far Eastern releases.

Right on! I had to ask  you know. I'll be looking forward to this one , and maybe a G-55 after this one!

Well,  I did something wrong , I reposted the above , oops , I'm looking forward to this release, the prices on the PCM issues are . well out of the ballpark for me , yeah, I know I should've picked one up a long time ago, Live and learn or not. The only thing hanging me up is those darn ole smoke rings

13 minutes ago, Steve Eagle said:

Many of the Folgores had tan with green mottle/ squiggles on them or vice versa- much easier to paint. Access to Ali d’Italia book will help with camo schemes. 

Yeah, my references on Italian stuff is lacking ,gotta fix that ! I might look into the "smokering" decals , maybe

The "smoke ring" camouflage is attributed to Macchi builds. Other manufacturers, building under license, applied camouflage that is more "modeler friendly". This all pointed out in the number of quality references attributed to this aircraft.

Mark Proulx 

Edited by Mark P
Spelling