Happy Birthday Damian !!!

Martinnfb

5 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

You weren't alone. I was somewhat bemused that not a single unsolicited birthday greeting came from the direction of LSP on the day. That's life, I guess!

Kev

I had the same experience last year (I think it was last year). The problem was that were so many birthdays on that date, September 12th, that my name got buried on the second page, so nobody saw it. Anyway, Happy B-Day, Kev!!!

36 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

You weren't alone. I was somewhat bemused that not a single unsolicited birthday greeting came from the direction of LSP on the day. That's life, I guess!

Kev

Bummer Kev, well for whatever it's worth happy belated B day!

I honestly nearly forgot my own this year. Guess it's better that the case of COVID-19 I got for my birthday last year!

1 minute ago, Out2gtcha said:

Bummer Kev, well for whatever it's worth happy belated B day!

I honestly nearly forgot my own this year. Guess it's better that the case of COVID-19 I got for my birthday last year! :Lol:

A few years back, my sister gave me a Home Depot birthday card for $53. When I asked why such a strange amount, she said one dollar for every year. I quickly let her know that I had actually turned 54 that day. A "discussion" ensued, and it turned out it was indeed my 53rd. Since I had believed all of the previous year that I was actually 53, I got a free year to be 53 all over again! Pretty cool stuff.