Finished !! 1/32 Spitfire Mk.XII ( Hasegawa + Paragon + Warbird + Grey Matter )

Tolga ULGUR

59 minutes ago, GrahamF said:

Looks great! I'm mildly surprised you didn't use our Griffon cowling set the 'bumps' on the top would have been more accurate, nevertheless this is a great model.

Graham

Thanks Graham

You mention Grey Matter nose right? Yes you are right,  Grey matter's nose and its bumps more accurate. But this solid nose would add a lot of weight to the front section with resin wings. And for my opinion it requires more work on the fuselage connection line. That's why I used the nose of the Paragon from the last century. By the way I promised myself years ago that I would use it one day.:)

Yes, the nose part is not 100% accurate, but I was encouraged by the models made with Paragon in the past.:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Tolga ULGUR said:

Thanks Graham

You mention Grey Matter nose right? Yes you are right,  Grey matter's nose and its bumps more accurate. But this solid nose would add a lot of weight to the front section with resin wings. And for my opinion it requires more work on the fuselage connection line. That's why I used the nose of the Paragon from the last century. By the way I promised myself years ago that I would use it one day.:)

Yes, the nose part is not 100% accurate, but I was encouraged by the models made with Paragon in the past.:rolleyes:

Hi no, I meant our cowling set which is a like for like replacement for the Revell/Matchbox MK 22/24 not solid.

Untitled Page (iconicair.com)

Edited by GrahamF