Server Reboot

LSP_Kevin

Howdy folks,

Our server is in need of some maintenance and upgrades, so I've scheduled this in for 4pm this afternoon my time, which is about 2 hours away. This will necessarily involve the forums being either offline or intermittently accessible for the duration, as the various updates and reboots are performed. I have no idea how long it will take, but hopefully not more than about 30 minutes or so. I'll post again when I'm about to pull the trigger.

Kev

Hi Kev, thanks for all of the behind the scenes work you put in to keep this place running so smoothly for us.

Not sure if this is related to the recent re-boot or it's an issue with my provider but I get a "this page is unavailable" message when I open LSP before it then loads the home page. 

Anyone else experiencing similar? 

Cheers.

11 minutes ago, geedubelyer said:

Hi Kev, thanks for all of the behind the scenes work you put in to keep this place running so smoothly for us.

Not sure if this is related to the recent re-boot or it's an issue with my provider but I get a "this page is unavailable" message when I open LSP before it then loads the home page. 

Anyone else experiencing similar? 

Cheers.

Is this in relation to the main website, or the forums?  Either way, it sounds like a caching issue to me. Might be worth clearing your browser caches just in case.

Kev