Revell Bf-109G-14 Hartmann 1:32

shadowmare

Revells cheap kit, quite accurate but in terms of parts quality and fit, overly sliced nose and wings, milky canopy, few steps behind Hasegawa. Added metal landing gear from Eduard, resin propeller, resin beules and exhausts, Eduard interior PE. Insead of riveting whole surface i sprayed dark grey while holding sponge for making "lines" of them and to make surface more 3D then using pecil I created dot here and there. Hartmann as new research tells never scored as many kills as he claimed and never was really first in aces table, but I like non-usual painting schemes and this one really buyed me. Hope you like it!

t8d5KP9.jpeg

JQqlqQg.jpeg

sNiezum.jpeg

swvbLie.jpeg

kGvqtZI.jpeg

qa4F5C3.jpeg

5Ivxb4u.jpeg

pGLbZen.jpeg

U69IwOK.jpeg

DqQKZFA.jpeg

TtZ2u2S.jpeg

t3cNR1t.jpeg

tNKxN3U.jpeg

What an impressive build. Noticed the subtle spiral suggested under the white over spray on the spinner. Which kit did you start with? Surely not the very, very early Revell kit with the large bump under the cowl. Which ever kit, you have pulled off an impressive build. Thanks for sharing.

On 9/12/2022 at 6:39 PM, bobster said:

What an impressive build. Noticed the subtle spiral suggested under the white over spray on the spinner. Which kit did you start with? Surely not the very, very early Revell kit with the large bump under the cowl. Which ever kit, you have pulled off an impressive build. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks guys! It's a Revell from 2013.