Upcoming Japanese Model Show - New Tamiya Releases?

John1

https://www.facebook.com/TamiyaUSA, here is the link, I cannot see the post I created, I do not know if they have not approved it yet or what.  However we should be posting what we want.  And yes by assertive I don't mean rude, or demanding, I mean persistent.  One of our members has spent years asking for a Kate or a Val, we need to be doing the same with Tamiya.  Posting on their facebook page, emailing, answering new request lists on Tamiya blog.  We need to be polite but insistent that we are serious and we buy 1/32 planes.  

2 hours ago, Juggernut said:

Added my 2-cents...  Hellcat or A6M3 model 22/32 please; of course, in 1/32.  LOL, I also discovered I had this page previously bookmarked (folllowing)... Damn, getting old sucks.

Huh...Just went back to the Tamiya USA Facebook page and my post is gone (or I can't see it for some reason)....  I guess they do not allow "suggestions" on their page. 

UPDATE: Ok, found it under the "community" tab.

Edited by Juggernut

Thie subject of Tamiya doing or not doing !/32 scale again and the 'Mosquito' effect has been a common topic on these forums for a good while. If you really want to hazzard a guess at future releases look at the consistancy since then. They include, 1/48 Spit Mk1 / 109 G-6 / F4B. All very safe, and I would guess that will continue, anything more daring would be Peter Pan thinking.

Thanks

Jon

5 hours ago, John1 said:

I shall send them a harshly worded letter demanding the new-tool P-51K.   If that doesn't do it, our dream may be crushed. 

I think what Tamiya really need to consider is re-tool the 1/32 Mosquito FBVI with even more removeable panels, a pilot that speaks, taxies around the lounge, with merlin engine noises and cannons that fire, blanks of course, no pet shall be hurt in this process - Lets take it to the next level folks ;)!

jon

25 minutes ago, jbrennan said:

Thie subject of Tamiya doing or not doing !/32 scale again and the 'Mosquito' effect has been a common topic on these forums for a good while. If you really want to hazzard a guess at future releases look at the consistancy since then. They include, 1/48 Spit Mk1 / 109 G-6 / F4B. All very safe, and I would guess that will continue, anything more daring would be Peter Pan thinking.

Thanks

Jon

giphy.gif

To quote the SAS:  "He who dares, wins."

Edited by Juggernut

1 hour ago, jbrennan said:

Thanks

Jon

This is funny.  Is anyone posting on here grown up?  I'm not.

Edited by esarmstrong