Zoukei Mura Bf109G-14 /U4 - UnBoxing

Thunnus

Hi all! first time poster ,long time reader! I just got this kit and all I gotta say is wow! I've built some so called uber kits before but this one will really blaze some new trails for me. One thing in reviewing the instructions [what am I doing!?] it doesn't look like you can put the gear in last by the way they're mounted and also you can't install the drop tank if you have the loweer cowl [ with the oil cooler] open oops 

Thank you Mr. Griewski ! Glad to be here, glad to be anywhere at my age , In digging thru the kit ,I can confirm that there is no seat belts or shoulder harnesses included.Kind of strange because of everything else they put in. Oh well aftermarket time , no biggie. Quick question has anybody used the Eduard spinner spiral masks and do they work? I just can't seem to get decals to work out for me , operator error no doubt.

ZM is releasing the seatbelts and other items in photo etch separately.. as far as Eduard, I hope they researched their 109 stuff and put the right parts in. I was horribly disappointed to see that their 1/32 F4U-1 Birdcage set was totally incorrect…. Not to hate on Eduard, but it did shake my trust in them quite a bit.  Although, I guess no one can be 100% accurate