Is Alley Cat Bf 109G-10 upgrade accuracy and fit worth the purchase

oyoy5

Just wondering I have seen two reviews where the gun cowl, spinner and prop blades don’t fit very well.  I have AIMs upper gun cowl which I think fits well and fixes the gun spacing option. Love to hear opinions.  Thanks 

Edited by oyoy5

• oyoy5 changed the title to Is Alley Cat Bf 109G-10 upgrade accuracy and fit worth the purchase
14 hours ago, oyoy5 said:

Just wondering I have seen two reviews where the gun cowl, spinner and prop blades don’t fit very well.  I have AIMs upper gun cowl which I think fits well and fixes the gun spacing option. Love to hear opinions.  Thanks 

I bought this set when it first came out and I think the only thing I used out of it was the cooling vents .

Barracuda studios has a better set I feel

16 hours ago, oyoy5 said:

Agree and I have an extra set from Meteor Productions (MP) and one from Jerry Crandall.  Both are for the Hasegawa kits but they should be

close enough.  You will use a bit of putty any choice you make.  Send me a PM if you are interested in one of these.  The (MP) set has corrected props.