Robert S. Johnson’s P-47

I believe it was Half Pint, P-HV a P-47C-2 razorback ser. no. 41-6235 ( 16235 on the tail ) his third a/c which was scraped. He then flew Lucky & Lucky2  in which he scored the most victories. finally he flew Penrod & Sam, named for his mechanic and his middle name. He's  my favorite ace and all his kills were German fighter a/c shot down in air to air. Also he ever lost a wingman. I'm sure someone with much more knowledge will come in and give more details. Hope this helps Reuben.        Cheers,  Ruben. 

1 hour ago, firefly7 said:

I believe it was Half Pint, P-HV a P-47C-2 razorback ser. no. 41-6235 ( 16235 on the tail ) his third a/c which was scraped. He then flew Lucky & Lucky2  in which he scored the most victories. finally he flew Penrod & Sam, named for his mechanic and his middle name. He's  my favorite ace and all his kills were German fighter a/c shot down in air to air. Also he ever lost a wingman. I'm sure someone with much more knowledge will come in and give more details. Hope this helps Reuben.        Cheers,  Ruben. 

Thanks Ruben for the info. 

By the way, you have an extremely cool first name!:coolio:

Reuben