Pre-order ZM Bf-109G at Sprue Brothers

Rick Griewski

hmm....I think you guys will get it before I do even though I pre-ordered it from Volk back in March. It is still in transit after paying almost $50 shipping cost. I could've/should've ordered it from a local shop with a couple of consumable products for free shipping or pick up. first & last time pre-ordering for me.

It all seemed to be a crap shoot. The time frame you ordered I almost did the same thing.  Postage (high) and also shipping in general seemed to be suffering from various delays with excuses.  Volks did come through for me for the Ki-45.  In the end I decided to support Sprue Brothers.  My LHS cannot bring in ZM. 

27 minutes ago, Wurgermeister64 said:

Got Mine on Monday. Well packaged and internals look very well detailed. Easily the best Me 109 I have seen thus far. 

did you buy it from sprue brothers? I'm sure it is a beautiful kit. I may just get another one when my local shop gets them. 

32 minutes ago, CShanne said:

I have been watching this thread. I received my 109 from Sprue Brothers today, it comes with the Hartmann figure. 

Oh yeah, I remember he was one of your favorites wasn't he?  Mine's supposed to show up tomorrow; the local post office has it right now but too late for delivery today.

34 minutes ago, Juggernut said:

Oh yeah, I remember he was one of your favorites wasn't he?  Mine's supposed to show up tomorrow; the local post office has it right now but too late for delivery today.

He was, but likely I will build a Barkhorn bird, when I get to it.  I have been painting figures more than building planes or tanks lately. 

Given how fast this has sold, when any more desirable Z-M kits are released, I'm pre-ordering on day one from Volks Japan.  That way, I'm more assured I get one, and the postage to Aus is OK and fast too.

Cheers,

Michael