Babibi decals is venturing into 3d cockpit decals

iaf-man

38 minutes ago, Tony T said:

Not since Feb 24th, so it's good to have alternatives like this firm in Turkiye and Red Fox studio in Hungary. 

I haven’t had any trouble getting Quinta stuff.  Hobbynut gets in regular shipments, and Sprue Brothers has gotten a recent shipment they listed on Aug. 2.  In fact, you can order direct from Quinta, but you have to use some weird overseas contractor payment processor.  At least, that’s how it is in the US.

Just brought a very nice Quinta set from BNA who get stock all the time, and nothing to do with who you support. There was always going to be new companies doing these type of 3D decals. I have some eduard space decals as well but they are not as good as Quinta who seem to be the best.   

After having a look at the Babibi website they look ok but will have to wait for a review before buying. Cheers.

Edited by TankBuster

6 hours ago, titan said:

For context, ICM and Res-Kit are based in Ukraine.   Quinta is in Russia.

Guess we all stand with Ukraine,but there are Russian people/companies,like Uprise decals, that are not following the regime's line

So,maybe,not all need collective punishment(modelling communities in both countries were less agressive to each other,shops continue

to import each other's products,in spite long conflict,started in 2014)

52 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

I've done some pruning in this thread. No idea what makes anyone think comments like some of these were Ok, here. We are a strict NON-politic and NON-religious site, and getting into those subjects here will do you no good. 

agree,still didn't get any answer about the subject of this thread

Edited by iaf-man

58 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

I've done some pruning in this thread. No idea what makes anyone think comments like some of these were Ok, here. We are a strict NON-politic and NON-religious site, and getting into those subjects here will do you no good. 

Thank you