Infinity Vampire in Stock at Sprue Brothers

Juggernut

2 hours ago, Mark_C said:

Not a bad price, either. 

also in stock at hannants in the uk. Was slightly disappointed with the price - more expensive than my pocket money can afford in one hit.  Will have to wait for this kit (along with the myriad of others that I want) and watch as others build. 

I'd love one, but the exaggerated surface detail is putting me off a bit. The wings in the kit seem to be covered in rivets, but even from close up the finish on the real thing is as smooth as a baby's bum. There's one on display in a museum about 6 km down the road from where I live, so I know. 

Price for me (from Hannants) is the local equivalent of US$122. High, but doable (if my wife doesn't notice).

38 minutes ago, Kapiti Kid said:

High, but doable (if my wife doesn't notice)

that always catches me out - eyes like a hawk and senses like an other worldly being !   I've been caught too often and these kit manufacturers tend to keep growing the size of the boxes the "kids toys" (her words) come in which makes it hard to smuggle in without being noticed.  Thankfully I'm of an age where the punishment of withholding conjugal rights has zero impact on me now :D.  

On 7/25/2022 at 10:17 PM, npb748r said:

also in stock at hannants in the uk. Was slightly disappointed with the price - more expensive than my pocket money can afford in one hit.  Will have to wait for this kit (along with the myriad of others that I want) and watch as others build. 

It was available to pre-order with 10% off initially, still waiting for the Mk.5 to arrive.

On 7/26/2022 at 12:29 AM, npb748r said:

that always catches me out - eyes like a hawk and senses like an other worldly being !   I've been caught too often and these kit manufacturers tend to keep growing the size of the boxes the "kids toys" (her words) come in which makes it hard to smuggle in without being noticed.  Thankfully I'm of an age where the punishment of withholding conjugal rights has zero impact on me now :D.  

You and me both. 

13 minutes ago, npb748r said:

just appeared on new releases tonight.

Received my email, order placed with a few other goodies, dragged down my builders kit of the Venom - probably started it about forty years ago before I discovered the delights of going out - from the attic, hopefully it'll allow me to produce something like...

de_havilland_vampire_t_11_by_daniel_wale

Very exciting.