Photos from IPMS Nats 2022 (Dave)

denders

1 hour ago, easixpedro said:

Madison WI

Thanks for that information.  It’s iffy if I’ll make that one as it’s a 13+ hour drive from where I live.  While about half the drive to SanMarcos, I don’t know if 13 hours on the road is something I’d care to undertake.

I was kind of hoping for something on the east coast but I can hope for 2025 and I do have the AMPS national convention next year here in Harrisburg, PA.

• Out2gtcha changed the title to Photos from IPMS Nats 2022 (Dave)
13 hours ago, Daywalker said:

May make that one as it's only 11 miles from me! ;)

14 hours and a border crossing for me. My sister is in Neenah so not far and we did the drive back from her to Toronto in one shot so not out of the realm of reality. If I sell it as a family visit and take off for the day, that would be do-able. 

Carl 

Edited by BloorwestSiR

4 minutes ago, Rod Bettencourt said:

Thanks for the pics!! I wonder if they made enough table space for the LSP? The last two  NAT's I went to (Phoenix, Vegas)they under estimated the popularity of 32nd aircraft. 

They had to do multiple table expansions and splits. Even then it was pretty cramped.

15 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Great pics! I updated the title to reflect 2022 instead of 2020

Thanks, didn't realize that I was typing with fat fingers. :whistle:

These photos were from Thursday when there was only one overflow location and it only contained ~half a dozen aircraft. The WWI aircraft were in a different location.