Zoukei Mura Bf109 SWS18

It's been released direct from Zoukei Mura - I received my pre-order a few weeks ago - they probably sent the kits to the local distributors at the same time, but as they'll be travelling by boat it'll take a while, it's worth waiting for.

2 hours ago, frothingillbellows said:

There was a limited edition pre order of the Hartman Bf 109. They are all gone. One or two may end up up on Ebay. I image the first retail release will happen later in the year. Even the official Zoukei Mura Volks store don’t have any left.

Local suppliers in Aus have ordered the limited edition ... they just haven't arrived yet ... we are told maybe early September - this is because of shipping and customs delays from point to point, nothing more ... I will collect my limited edition when it arrives on shore.

Rog :) 

On 7/24/2022 at 12:58 AM, frothingillbellows said:

There was a limited edition pre order of the Hartman Bf 109. They are all gone. One or two may end up up on Ebay. I image the first retail release will happen later in the year. Even the official Zoukei Mura Volks store don’t have any left.

There’s no reason to believe that there won’t be a re-release just like a few of their other kits. 

6 hours ago, Onspring said:

There’s no reason to believe that there won’t be a re-release just like a few of their other kits. 

A re-release of the G-14 kit, for sure ... but not of the limited edition Eric Hartmann boxing, complete with figure etc

Rog :)