1/72 C-17

chrish

It's been officially announced on Facebook.

294467879_2209036682596764_3479766084365

Hello Dear Friends,

Its time for one of the most important Model Events of the world. The IPMS NATIONALS begin, this year, the home base is Omaha, Nebraska.

And the Kinetic Model is proud to announce two completely new releases for your Gold Series.

The first one is something that you all asked for since we announce the development of this kit, years ago. Yes, It's time... Our 72003 - C-17A Globemaster III in 1/72 scale is on the final tooling process and coming soon will reach the market with many possibilities. Estimated Release: 2023.

If you are going to IPMS NATS, visit our table and we will be happy to tell you more about it.

Boxart by Antonis Karydis
Decals by Model City Artworks

Kev

2 hours ago, chrish said:

seems to me, I could be wrong, someone (who’s name shall go unmentioned) who used to post here, said it’d never come to be….now he’s gone but the kit is coming. 

kharma is a real thing.

cheers

P

Edited by Pete Fleischmann
Couldn’t stop laughing at what I originally posted. I crack myself up

47 minutes ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

kharma is a real thing.

cheers

P

I’ll try to keep my karma from biting my ass so this kit rolls to a stash near me! I’ve wanted this thing since I first saw pictures all those…well, not that many years ago but a couple of them anyway.  

On 7/22/2022 at 7:22 PM, npb748r said:

I'm sure I spotted around £160 or £170 being quoted by someone based on a retailer's quote on another forum.

So, converting that to AUD, add in the “Australia Tax”, import duties, 10% GST it should only cost about 1 kidney, half my liver and my first born…. BARGAIN!!

Qatar have added a bit of colour to their fleet

QATAR C-17

You’ve made me think about committing som whiffery if I do get this kit, perhaps one of the RAAF’s Caribou schemes might look good on a C-17?

RAAF Boo Boo

77003_1607316527.jpg

Edited by Smokeyforgothispassword
Poor posting skills