what about your Wiggen order

alain11

I have order Order 10853. I was informed of them shipping soon, and so they asked me for my phone number to update the delivery information. I gave them my phone number after a week, so maybe a delay there for my parcel, who knows.

I have no shipping info as of yet (unless it happened the last few days), but I expect it to be shipping soon though.

Edited by Treehugger

7 hours ago, Treehugger said:

I have order Order 10853. I was informed of them shipping soon, and so they asked me for my phone number to update the delivery information. I gave them my phone number after a week, so maybe a delay there for my parcel, who knows.

I have no shipping info as of yet (unless it happened the last few days), but I expect it to be shipping soon though.

Looking at the order numbers of others yours should have been shipped as well. It may be in your spam folder, it had happened to me once with my order from the first run.

I have order no.11012, 30/8-21, , so It´s soon one year anniversary, and still waiting!

But remember, this second run is made in parallell with their other kits and these goes first and the second run Viggens comes when they have the opportunity to do them.

It will take time and Jetmads were very clear on this on their site when I orderd, so we can only wait.

I don´t doubt about it , It will arrive, some day soon!

Cheers!

Stefan :beer:

guys , I would say " the patience is the mother of all the virtues " !!!!!!!!!! 

a last word for you Isaac ( iaf - man ) " thank you for sharing your pictures on " prime portal " :thumbsup:

cheers 

Alain

Edited by alain11

9 hours ago, alain11 said:

guys , I would say " the patience is the mother of all the virtues " !!!!!!!!!! 

a last word for you Isaac ( iaf - man ) " thank you for sharing your pictures on " prime portal " :thumbsup:

cheers 

Alain

Thanks for that, I have many more,just the site admin-Don,was somehow on and off with the uploading

maybe will upload them to the new IPMS Israel forum

• 2 weeks later...