what about your Wiggen order

alain11

Hi gents 

last September , i ordered to Jetmad my Wiggen . my order number is 11085 ..... the kit , (if I understood correctly) , was scheduled to be delivered at the beginning of 2022 ...good !!!!!

I got a few mails to warn me to the progress , and situation ...good !!!! but , for now , I am still waiting for my kit :angry2: ......So , you guys who have ordered your "Wiggen" circa September 2021 , with an order number around 11085 , have you already get yours , or like me , you are still waiting for the Graal .... Thanks !!!

Alain

Edited by alain11

My order number is 11002 and I asked them last week a shipping date estimation. They said there would be no shipments between 11-18 July week due to national holidays and my kit will be shipped towards the end of the month. Yours in this case should be supposed to follow in a few weeks later.

I remember they had often reminded this second run would proceed together with the Learjet production so slow shipment is no surprise. If this is your first purchase from them you will find the waiting a bit nervous but it is worth in the end.

I am 10905 & 10906 ordered on 29/08/21 (so well before you Alain) and nothing whatsoever received about any despatch of kits so far other than the usual periodic 'updates' by email and one has to proceed in good faith as to the content and accuracy of what they say about the project's progress.

I have to say given the cost of these kits, I will be (very) relived to eventuality receive them as we now approach the  first anniversary for order placement in 6 weeks time and this Jetmads order was confirmed well before I placed my order for the Border /WNW Lanc kit which has since arrived.

Gary

hi

okayyyyy !!! should I be reassured !!!!???? I presume that "Jetmad " is a victim of its own success ........ :doh:, the production line can't keep the pace :whistle:......If you Gary , you haven't got yours , after almost a year of pre order , I suppose I have to wait a little bit more mine  :unsure:.. what else can i do ??? wait , and wait .. but as "Mattcour said ,: " it is worth in the end !!"  I cross fingers   

Alain

I presume that there are some other people here  concerned by the same problem .. aren't we ??,, so maybe we should flood with mail "jetmad" :P " hey man , what about my copy !!!!

Edited by alain11

My order # 10992 was ordered on Aug. 30.  The only notification I got was the e-mail they sent on June 1st describing the shipping schedule for the upcoming months and their move to a new facility by July. They also mentioned that they should have all orders shipped by mid-August.  We'll see. It's just like getting your Tax Stamp from the ATF, it takes 8-12 months. So, you just your paperwork in and kind of forget about it.  And then one day, out of the blue, you get your notification that it's here.  Then you're like a kid on Christmas morning! 

Jim    

• 3 weeks later...