Is it possible?? (Su-30)

Is it possible, or plausible, that the Soviet Su-30's in the past or present, ever wore the same Three Tone Blue/Green Camo that the existing Su-34 Fullback's are wearing?

I ask, because ive just taken delivery of the Trumpeter Su-30 kit with a boat load of aftermarket and absolutely love the Fullback colors and camo schemes.

If not, then I suppose its just the standard and pretty drab Three Tone Grey scheme then?

Anyone know of any pictures of the Su-30 wearing the Fullback scheme if its doable so I could work from them?

Many Thanks

Aviacom, check out the color profiles on this page.

The first two Su-30MKI prototypes had multihued paintwork in the ballpark of the maritime strike colors on the early Fullbacks. Not quite as eye-popping but still eye-catching. 

Adam

Edited by adameliclem
Mis-addressed post

1 minute ago, mechanic said:

There are schemes for the show, the kind you like...these are being prepared for display at an air show. And there are wax ones entering the combat regiments. Most likely, Aviacom has such a monotonous scheme.

Wax ones? 

16 minutes ago, mechanic said:

Do you need to look for this scheme on the Su-30?

I absolutely love this scheme, I really really do, and as there is no Su-34 Fullback in 1/32 to put it on, I thought the next best thing would be the Su-30, hence why I was asking if any of the Soviet Su-30's ever had this scheme applied?

Thanks

18 minutes ago, mechanic said:

1567059898_e-news.su_7176612_original.jp

su-34-1.jpg

And why do you think that the Su-34 does not have such a scheme? Or am I translating incorrectly? 

To be honest, I didn't find the blue-green color scheme on the Su-30 ...(

That IS the scheme that I truly love!! 

This is the scheme that want to see on an Su-30?