Border 1/35 Kate

John1

I hate to be like this but as much as I want an LSP Kate, I cannot give them any of my money for a 1/35th product. I like to buy things that promote 1/32nd, but in this case I will have to specifically withhold my money to (hopefully) prevent any money being spent by companies to produce any further 1/35th aircraft. :crying: 

Not my game either, but you'd be surprised how many non-32scale-LSP modellers will buy it, we are just a "minority" in the modelling world, no offence, but despite the fact that this modelling community has had the chance (and hopefully wil maintain in the future) to somehow influence the business, it still is the commerce in general that will have the final word in this.....

Oh wait, but this scale could be a fantastic dio with a Kate and a Blackhawk helo in mortal combat.............:mental:

Something like the "final countdown"............

J.

Edited by Jack

28 minutes ago, Jack said:

Not my game either, but you'd be surprised how many non-32scale-LSP modellers will buy it, we are just a "minority" in the modelling world, no offence, but despite the fact that this modelling community has had the chance (and hopefully wil maintain in the future) to somehow influence the business, it still is the commerce in general that will have the final word in this.....

Oh wait, but this scale could be a fantastic dio with a Kate and a Blackhawk helo in mortal combat.............:mental:

Something like the "final countdown"............

J.

You're right! What we absolutely need is a new tool 1/35 Tomcat!!!:doh: