Z-M's Messerschmitt Bf-109G14/U4

Dpgsbody55

18 hours ago, Kilroy Was Here said:

Sprue Bros. has the pre-order up for the 109. Doesn't look like it is the version with Hartmann. There are also a few accessories you can pre-order with it (weighted tires, metal landing gear, metal barrels).

be wary of Z-m replacement landing gear

i bought some way back for the He219 and it made SAC stuff look like Valerian steel! :m0152:

5 hours ago, Gremell said:

However, it doesn't have an active "add to cart" button, despite the listing saying "special sale" and "only a few remaining".

Perhaps their web site is waiting for an update.

There could be a problem in your web browser.  I had problems after receiving an email from them about the pre-order of their TA-152H.  Using Firefox as normal, (hackers love MS browsers!!) I logged into my account with Volks Japan, and got bounced right out to their main store.  Tried again this time this time just putting one in the basket before logging in and got the same result.  :hmmm:

My first thought was that there was a problem on their end, so forgot about it for a few days then tried again.  Same result.  :BANGHEAD2:  A couple of days later the idea occurred that I should try MS Edge instead and hey, presto, it all worked properly.  Pre-ordered the kit and bought the etch cockpit set too.  :thumbsup:

I'm no computer techie really, so I still have no idea what actually happened, but I got there in the end.

Cheers,

Michael

16 hours ago, Gremell said:

Volks Japan has just put a limited number of kits on sale for those who've missed out.

Here's the link:

SWS 1/32 Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-14 / U4 "Erich Hartmann" | Volks Official Hobby Heaven Online Store

16 hours ago, Gremell said:

However, it doesn't have an active "add to cart" button, despite the listing saying "special sale" and "only a few remaining".

11 hours ago, Dpgsbody55 said:

There could be a problem in your web browser. 

Maybe both of your translation software is off, because the page at that link clearly states:

Date and time of sale: 2022/07/09 00:00 --2022/07/17 23:59

That sale is LONG over. Kind of surprised the page is still active. 

HTH,

D

You're right ... that page had been inactive since the special sale (when I was fortunate enough to pick up my Bf 109).

However, because I've been monitoring the Volks Japan site for when the Bf 109 after-market parts come back into stock, I noticed that "only a few remaining tag" on the model itself, so I thought I should alert those who've missed out.

But as Dpgsbody55 said, it may be a browser translation thing. In Microsoft Edge, that tag says "only a few remaining". In Google Chrome, it says "Low stock".

But in both cases, there's no "add to basket" button.

Sorry if I got the hopes up of those who missed out.

I was just in my local shop to pick up a Bandai AT-ST kit for my son and they were just unboxing a new shipment. They had three of the ZM bf-109g14 kits sitting on the counter that hadn't even made it to the shelf yet. So I picked one up for the stash. Paid about 102 USD for it. I haven't built a ZM kit before, so this one may sit awhile till my skills get better...heh. While there, I also pre-ordered the ZM TA-152, which is being re-released for an xmas delivery. My lucky day. 

Edited by intheway

Just a heads up. To build a separate engine complete with mounts you need three sprues. E,N,and G. 

VolksUSA charges about 30.00 per full sprue. I base this on the prices I received for additional Ta-152 sprues. 

13.00 for the smaller clear ones. 

These prices do not include the shipping which was around 16.00. I am in the US. 

Paul 

On 8/27/2022 at 3:19 PM, intheway said:

I was just in my local shop to pick up a Bandai AT-ST kit for my son and they were just unboxing a new shipment. They had three of the ZM bf-109g14 kits sitting on the counter that hadn't even made it to the shelf yet. So I picked one up for the stash. Paid about 102 USD for it. I haven't built a ZM kit before, so this one may sit awhile till my skills get better...heh. While there, I also pre-ordered the ZM TA-152, which is being re-released for an xmas delivery. My lucky day. 

nice.....I paid $140 for pre-order & it's still in transit after 2weeks. I thought it would be expedited for $50 on shipping. no ZM fault but frustrated.

On 8/31/2022 at 8:22 PM, denders said:

I got one at Sprue Brothers, damaged box, ~$80. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow. They say the contents are fine. I've bought some other 'damaged box' kits and the contents were fine.

I've done the same. That's how I got the Takom 1:16 Panzer IB cheaper than it otherwise would have been.