Any issue rumors for new kit issues at IPMS/US Nationals

Steve Eagle

14 hours ago, oyoy5 said:

Revell to release a Ju 188 and a Ju 88G-6 I feel it in my bones.  My not they could print money with either for sure.

Sean, you need to finish your Ju-88 c-6 conversion first.  Then while you are almost done the G-6 will be released. 

This is not a wish list, merely illustration only. This got me thinking, as do all the posts that end up in forum members long wish lists.  I suddenly noticed something about myself that I never realised before - I have some kind of weird twin jet engine fetish !!! 

All my thoughts went to Mirage IV, FB-111, Mig31, Mig25, IL-28, Spey Phantoms ,etc (albeit with the oddball grouping in my mind somewhere of every 50's/60's/70's Fleet Air Arm aircraft and every WW2 Brit bomber but these can be ignored for the purpose of my new fetish !). 

4 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

Do they even announce new kits at model shows any more?  These days, most big companies seem to announce via social media or websites instead of waiting for a show.

Usually seems like Shizuoka and Telford are it, and even those are dwindling in the "surprise release" sorta way.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA