Lancaster undercarriage for BORDER MODELS, any interest???

Ali62

Undercarriage set for the Border 1/32 Lancaster  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a undercarriage set?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2022 at 05:00 PM

Hi Guy’s

a quick sort of snap survey

how many would be interested in a set of brass/ 3D printed undercarriage for this kit.

this would be done in a similar way to the way I have done the 1/48 scale set for HKM.

I did a full brass set for the 1/32 HKM kit BUT THAT IS VERY EXPENSIVE (£70.00) and due to price increases that would now need to go up even further

so I estimate I could do a hybrid brass/ 3D set for around £45.00 to £50.00 for the Border kit, this would offer improved strength and some better detail.

AS A GUIDE AND ONLY A GUIDE THE SET WOULD LOOK SIMILAR TO THE 1/48 SET…….SEE LINK BELOW

https://aerocraftmodels.bigcartel.com/product/avro-lancaster-brass-and-3d-printed-undercarriage-set-for-the-hk-models-kit

The next thing is would anybody in the U.K. be interested in purchasing the development kit from me when I have made the undercarriage? I would suggest U.K. ONLY, due to size and cost of shipping. IF it all works OUT, I would sell the kit for £600.00 and include a set of the new upgraded undercarriage parts, BUT, some parts would be off sprues. For a sale to an address in the U.K. the price would include a delivery, other than Highlands and Islands.

for the survey purpose this will be from now 8pm U.K. time 30/6/22 to 6pm 01/7/22 

I have a kit on back order but due to the high cost I am wanting to get some kind of indication.