P-38E Lightning pitot tube references

I have spent many hours the past few weeks trying to find a drawing or reference to the pitot tube post on the P-38E Lightning.  I did find a drawing of the AN-104-A antenna found on some Mediterranean based Lightnings, which I believe would have the same cross section but is a different length.  I want to model this in CAD so that I can print it in 1/48 for my Tamiya P-38 Lightning kit, but since I am doing the work I will also do it in 1/32.  The part I am after is the long pitot tube and post, just forward of the nose gear in this photo:

P-38E_41-2007_80_StanLong.jpg

Can anyone help with a drawing showing this along with dimensions, or give me a length of that pitot tube mount?  Also, I believe the aircraft in the Aleutians used the SCR-522 radio, can anyone confirm this?  I am hoping this is correct, as I have already done the CAD work for this radio.

Thank you for your help!

One more question, would you happen to know what pitot head assembly was used on these early P-38's?  I didn't realize there were  numerous different styles used on WWII US aircraft.  I have seen some with "flat" sides, and others with a round tube tapering into the shape of the mast.