IBG Models to make “Big Announcement”

R Palimaka

I just bought a 1/33 scale paper model of a Polish Karas PZL P.23B. Starting this model should push the styrene industry all around the world to do a kit.  I spent a bazillion hours laying out a 1/32 scale build for the VAL from a paper model kit and voila, a new model is announced.  

On 7/1/2022 at 1:01 PM, jwest21 said:

Zoukei Mura is doing a 190 family

This list is from some years ago ...

Fw190A-3 Basic
Fw190A-4 SWS
Fw190A-5/6/7 Basic
Fw190A-8 SWS
Fw190D-9 SWS

0OOKhk1.gif

22 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

Not really surprising this would finally come! The early Panzer II are the only gap in the 1/35 Panzer kits lineage. They have never been released in plastic.

I beg to differ, Dragon released a series of PzII's, including early ones. Got one in the stash. I think they did A, B, and C.

6572bt.jpg

1 hour ago, LSP_Ray said:

I beg to differ, Dragon released a series of PzII's, including early ones. Got one in the stash. I think they did A, B, and C.

6572bt.jpg

No Ray, the small wheel ones were never released in plastic. Cromwell released them in resin. Look here : http://www.wardrawings.be/WW2/Files/1-Vehicles/Axis/1-Germany/01-lePanzers/PzKpfw2/File/3-Models.htm

You mean IBG Models is going to release a Panzer IIa? That is pre-war. I never made it to their facebook page. Assumed an early PzIIA.

I actually have a Leadwarrior PzIIa conversion set.

43 minutes ago, LSP_Ray said:

You mean IBG Models is going to release a Panzer IIa? That is pre-war. I never made it to their facebook page. Assumed an early PzIIA.

I actually have a Leadwarrior PzIIa conversion set.

I think so. Eastern companies have been clever enough to release versions other did not dare considering. We should cross out fingers as this is just an assumption from me!