IBG Models to make “Big Announcement”

R Palimaka

Just saw on IBG’s Facebook page that they intend to make a “big announcement” at the World Model Expo in Veldhoven this weekend. 

If it’s another 1/32 kit at the level of their PZL P.11c, then that will be very welcome news. Was there not talk about them doing a 1/32 Hurricane I a while back? 

Could be an armour kit, but at least we won’t have to wait long to find out. 

Richard 

19 minutes ago, Sabrejet said:

An announcement that someone is going to make an announcement. Too much of this going on.

Maybe. I realize it’s just a marketing tactic to create buzz ahead of time, spread by people like me. But in IBG’s case, I’m happy to fall for it. They follow through. 

1 minute ago, LSP_K2 said:

A big announcement, or an announcement of something big?

Hmmmm…hope it’s the latter. :)

Richard

1 hour ago, esarmstrong said:

On a board dedicated to models 1/35 and bigger, the good news needs to be about bigger stuff.

Hope it's a 1/16 softskin like a 6x6 or something like that if it's non aviation. If not anything in 1/32 is always appreciated here!

1 minute ago, Royboy said:

Hope it's a 1/16 softskin like a 6x6 or something like that if it's non aviation. If not anything in 1/32 is always appreciated here!

I am hoping someone does more cool 1/16 Mraps.  I know, to many wheels to talk about here. :blowup: