Possible 1/32 Supermarine Scimitar from DB Model kits

Kagemusha

51 minutes ago, Scotsman said:

EDSG/Sky rules!

and dirty white undersides.

Wonder if Ali @Ali62 would consider making a clear resin harley light nose for the Revell 1/32 Hunter?  F.4 upper fuselage vents panel ditto. Flightpath did some of the necessaries but left out some of the critical elements for a good GA.11.

Tony 

Excellent! One of my favourite British jets and it is such an ignored one so far. It would make a great model in our scale.

Hopefully they go with the 1/32 version too but what I get from their posts is 1/48 scale is their main objective, if I'm not wrong. 

Somebody kill that bloody 1/48 scale and we LSP'ers will have lots of new kits :)

Why have all European Navy subjects been avoided when it comes to mainstream IM kits in the larger scales? Royal Navy aircraft in particular need some attention here.

I've been waiting for a Seahawk for years and years in 1/32 scale. A Scimitar would be most welcome indeed!! Please everyone write to Infinity Models to hasten up their Westland Wyvern as I really want this one too!!!!

I scratched my Scimitar itch many years ago with the old Contrail 1/72 Vacform.  Very hard to believe this is from the same stable as the Spitfire.

1 hour ago, Royboy said:

I've been waiting for a Seahawk for years and years in 1/32 scale.

Now that's one I'd really like.

I've been up close and personal with the one in the Yeovilton museum, it's a real brute of a machine and looks absolutely fantastic. Shame it's service record didn't match the plane's aesthetics.

I've got a Dynovector 1:48 vac kit in the stash somewhere, this would be a certainty for me as an LSP.

Edited by CharmyDown