“Building the Kitty Hawk HH-60G in 1/35 Scale” Now Available!

LSP_Kevin

I’m pleased to announce that our latest title, Building the Kitty Hawk HH-60G Pave Hawk in 1/35 Scale, is now available!

YsVl6P.jpg

In this 186-page eBook, our own Pete Fleischmann takes the Kitty Hawk 1/35 scale HH-60G Pave Hawk kit, and combines it with aftermarket parts, resin figures, and some scratch-building, to produce an outstanding airborne rescue vignette, complete with a wounded Afghan solider being winched aboard. Pete takes you through the build process step-by-step, with plenty of useful tips on painting and detailing the model. There’s also a separate 24-page section in the book where he shows you how he produced the figures.

NZjzJo.jpg

Pete’s build is highly instructive, and will be invaluable to anybody wishing to build the Kitty Hawk Pave Hawk. It’s available from our web store for just 15 Australian dollars.

https://www.klp.com.au/product/building-the-kitty-hawk-hh-60g-pave-hawk-in-1-35-scale/

And as with all our books, should any updates be required, anyone who purchased a prior version gets lifetime free access to all subsequent updated versions! All new purchasers will of course receive the updated version automatically.

Kev

6 minutes ago, Rockie Yarwood said:

Just added it to my library... Only had time for a very quick scan- I knew his would be good but wow, just wow. Congratulations Pete and Kev, and thank you for a great new reference.

Cheers,  Rockie

Thanks, Rockie. You just know I'm going to quote you on the website!

Kev

• 2 weeks later...