Eagle Editions is not going anywhere....

Judyc

Hello all;

As many of you know, my beloved husband and life's partner Jerry Crandall passed away due to Covid-19 on 12 June 2022,  only 4 days after diagnosis. He begged to come home and not die in the hospital so I worked with Hospice to bring him home on Saturday. He was so happy to be home. The Hospice RN gave us pain management and oxygen. He was home at 4:30 Saturday afternoon and passed at 2:50 on Sunday a.m. He is now with the Lord.

I will continue Eagle Editions, we have several project in the pipeline. We have EagleCals and Wings of the Black Cross projects lined up. Thinking about phasing out some of our resins as they are becoming too expensive to cast.

We started our business in 1974 with western art and prints, expanded into books and hobby decals/resins in 1997 and plan to continue forward.

Thanks for your support in the past and we look forward to working with you in the future.

We have a selection of Bf 109 G-14 and G-6 decals available for the new ZM kit. I'll be sending out a mailer this week. And don't forget our 1:24 Spitfire EagleCals that are just around the corner!!!!

Happy modelling,

Judy

Condolences to you and your family, Jerry was one of the most interesting and knowledgeable people I knew of. He will be sorely missed, and our hobby is lesser for his passing. 

I want to say that keeping the business open and running after such a traumatic and heart wrenching event is the definition of strong.

We wish you all the good will and success in the future its possible to have!    Selfishly, I'm very glad to see EE staying around and getting new projects as I look forward to new products. 

I think we were all shocked by Jerry's passing, and our collective heartfelt condolences go out to you and the family, Judy. I'm glad to hear that Eagle Editions will be continuing, which, aside from anything else, is the best way I can think of to honour Jerry's memory and keep his legacy alive.

Kev

Hello Judy,

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband, Jerry. It is schocking to lose him just a few days after the symptoms of COVID. My condolences

On the other hand, I am glad that Eagle Editions will continue. I have been using your products with pleasure for years and I plan to use them in the future.

For an example, I am sharing the picture of 1/32 Fw 190 A8/R2 finished two weeks ago. In this project, I have used beautiful Eagle Cals decals and Eagle Parts propeller set.

IMG-3314.jpg

My deepest sympathies to you and your family Judy, I cannot imagine how difficult it must be.  Like the others, I am so happy to hear that Eagle Edition is not going anywhere.  You have built a solid reputation as a supplier of the highest quality products, and your continuation of it is a perfect tribute to Jerry's legacy.  I wish you all the very best in these trying times!

Positive vibes to you and family Judy.

My interactions with you and Jerry were always positive and helpful.  I was honored when Jerry posted pics of my 109 using your decals on your website.

I am happy to hear you will continue Eagle Editions.

Best - Rick

• 4 weeks later...