1/32 Trumpeter A-6A INTRUDER “505 DEVIL LEADER”

1/32 Trumpeter A-6A INTRUDER “505 DEVIL LEADER”

This is the trumpeter kit, and with all its faults, it somehow comes together pretty well.

This build is from the “flight of the intruder film” and depicts 505 devil leader cool hand Luke and Cole Virgil Cole getting ready for a strike.

The only addons I used are the Quinta studios cockpit detail, and the Readoak figures, it is painted with HATAKA acrylic paints.

Instead of having the wings fully opened, or folded in the parking position, I decided to have the wings being unfolded, as no one builds them this way, it’s a simple bent metal tube that holds the wings in place.

I used the AMMO night blue cement, as it shows where you have glued, great stuff, but if you use AMMO gloss varnish, it reactivates the blue in the glue and it all shows through where you have glued, so be careful, if you use this stuff.

Enjoy

Mike

MBadovO.jpghnS2hE8.jpguJTrHwB.jpgUCU2kQo.jpgV6OtZ2z.jpgzzWs2EQ.jpggtsgaOC.jpgKVwYaDy.jpgV7LSbAF.jpgmjFCO7l.jpgNOKqgZQ.jpg9KYYD6b.jpgLRu8X2w.jpg9tpsPCo.jpg

Great looking dio, i like it very much, the Intruder is one of my favorites...............so what the **** is wrong with the kit itself, i had the impression that this one was designed by Trump's crack team??

Jack:shrug:

19 hours ago, Jack said:

Great looking dio, i like it very much, the Intruder is one of my favorites...............so what the **** is wrong with the kit itself, i had the impression that this one was designed by Trump's crack team??

Jack:shrug:

well its trumpeter, there are things that could be better, some bits are good, its my 3rd build on this kit so I am just a bit Trumpeted out I suppose, thanks for the comments Mike

2 hours ago, miketippingmodels said:

well its trumpeter, there are things that could be better, some bits are good, its my 3rd build on this kit so I am just a bit Trumpeted out I suppose, thanks for the comments Mike

Well Mike, after three builds doing this jet you should be indeed an expert on what is right and probably not so right, anyhow great looking Intruder :clap2:

Really excellent build, Mi!e ..!

So cool seeing a "movie" jet done up so right ...

Love the feeling of "action" portrayed in your display as well ..!

Two :thumbsup: Up ..!

-Gregg