Bristol F.2b WnW

I'd like to jump in to this group build with my Wingnuts F.2b done up as a Home Defence Nightfighter using the kit decals.  I've got the HGW photo-etch set for it, and will try my best to add some other details here and there.  Now with the school year over, I should be able to get some real building in.  I'll try to get the first pictures uploaded at the beginning of the week.

Matt 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, work is going on.  Just seems to be one of those builds where I'm not happy with what I'm doing. I just can't seem to make it look like I want it to. I'm still pressing forward, obviously. But I'm not sure if the work so far is up to standard enough to show on here.

Matt 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2022 at 2:18 PM, scvrobeson said:

Yeah, work is going on.  Just seems to be one of those builds where I'm not happy with what I'm doing. I just can't seem to make it look like I want it to. I'm still pressing forward, obviously. But I'm not sure if the work so far is up to standard enough to show on here.

Matt 

Many times when I look at my build through a camera lens I see the area that is bugging me.  Take a few photos even you do not post them all. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly, I think I'm going to be putting the Bristol on the back-burner for now.  I'm not sure if it's a mojo issue, or an ambition outstripping ability issue, but I'm just not enjoying this one the way I expected to.  I know that I'll get back to it, but with school starting on Monday, I know my modeling time is going to drop significantly here.  Sorry to everyone looking forward to the build, I'll probably have to revive it in the normal WIP forum when the time comes.

Matt