Goodbye

Magneto

Hi all!

Good bye!  This site works not for me.  It is archaic and clumsy and 2022 and still no update for mobile iPads etc.  Seriously I’m done here - with other sites (let’s chose Reddit) you can upload quality images straight off your camera - in fact you can do a whole series of photos.

And what’s with this URL bs?  How about just a link or paste an image?  And you can’t even see old build logs.

This site sucks and my first interlocution was with a bigoted person who just couldn’t admit they were wrong.  I’ve enough to do without wasting my time with naysaying jobsworth bigots!

Ya’ll have a wonderful evening now

If you have at all perused any other forums, Id say LSP has the least amount of those types of people honestly. Here, if they are found to have posts like that the posts are immediately removed, and if continued, the user is moderated then banned if it continues, and we have very little of that hear at all. 

Each to their own, but with the caliber of modelers we have here, I might suggest just doing some reading on the subject of your choice first. 

It kind of feels like you made up your mind up anyway, so in that case best of luck elsewhere. 

Fifteen days?   I have 18 plus years here. What was I thinking all this time?  B)

And I quote the B-mister:  Each to their own, but with the caliber of modelers we have here, I might suggest just doing some reading on the subject of your choice first. 

Best moderators / modelers on any forum!  

Signed

18 plus years..

Looks like Gen Z dramas to me , no instant gratification or validation = zero input or interest. .....& this site works fine on Safari on my Gen 5 Ipad mini , so not sure what the issue was with the pix ? Hey ho . 

5 bucks says he'll be back for a "final comment "post flounce. :beer4: