Superdetailed Hasegawa P-47D Bubbletop

Very well done.  :goodjob:  It's of particular interest as I've just started one, but I'm just using the Hasegawa kit plus a little aftermarket.  I agree, it's an excellent kit, certainly from my current perspective of opening the box, fondling the plastic, and making a small start yesterday.  I certainly won't be taking it to your level.

And as I'm originally from that part of England, it's always good to see a Mighty Eighth bird.

Edited by MikeC

On 5/18/2022 at 5:41 AM, MARU5137 said:

Suresh, 

INCREDIBLY  STUNNING  .

love the engine.

:wub:  :wub:

:bow:

Thanks Maru. The Trumpeter engine truly is stunning. It has the accurate cylinder housing and air intake details which is rare in modelling.

Sincerely,

Suresh

On 5/16/2022 at 1:28 PM, MikeC said:

Very well done.  :goodjob:  It's of particular interest as I've just started one, but I'm just using the Hasegawa kit plus a little aftermarket.  I agree, it's an excellent kit, certainly from my current perspective of opening the box, fondling the plastic, and making a small start yesterday.  I certainly won't be taking it to your level.

And as I'm originally from that part of England, it's always good to see a Mighty Eighth bird.

I like the general camouflage look of these planes. They're more freehand like Luftwaffe planes and less rigid like Allied schemes.

Thanks!