Shizokua 2022 info

do335b6

On 5/15/2022 at 10:46 PM, scvrobeson said:

I'm certainly excited about the Tamiya F1 kits that are coming back on the market.

Matt 

You are not alone!  Tamiya has been quietly going through the back catalog of 1/12 stuff and refreshing them.

New decals from Cartograf and a set of photo etch parts, along with (I assume) modern formula rubber tires that won't disintegrate over time.

It's all very welcome indeed!  

I am likely to grab the Renault Re-20, which I always loved but never bought/attempted.

23 minutes ago, ringleheim said:

You are not alone!  Tamiya has been quietly going through the back catalog of 1/12 stuff and refreshing them.

New decals from Cartograf and a set of photo etch parts, along with (I assume) modern formula rubber tires that won't disintegrate over time.

It's all very welcome indeed!  

I am likely to grab the Renault Re-20, which I always loved but never bought/attempted.

If you like that, NuNu Beemax or whatever it is, is releasing very soon a 1/12 Lotus 99T which I plan to pick up and announced a 1/12 McLaren Mp 4/4 which will come out probably in 2024 as it was only an announcement no sprues or photos

On 5/16/2022 at 11:49 PM, adameliclem said:

Looking at Hasegawa’s Shizokua 2022 entries,  I noticed they showed Border’s Lancaster sprues. I guess Hasegawa has a Japanese distribution arrangement with Border? Price listed as 112,000¥. 

Hasegawa does have a sweet 1983 RX-7 in 1/24th, and a new 1/72nd Armored Valkyrie for my “Macross” peeps.

Adam

I’m hoping Hasegawa will eventually release right hand drive versions of their two street RX-7 kits. 

Ben

On 5/16/2022 at 11:49 PM, adameliclem said:

Hasegawa does have a sweet 1983 RX-7 in 1/24th, and a new 1/72nd Armored Valkyrie for my “Macross” peeps.

Love Macross myself. I'm currently working on the Hasegawa 1/48 Strike Valkyrie. 

PXL_20220513_231953446-600x450.jpg

I'm using it as a test build for my Max Factory 1/20 Strike Valkyrie.

Carl

On 5/20/2022 at 1:37 PM, cbk57 said:

If you like that, NuNu Beemax or whatever it is, is releasing very soon a 1/12 Lotus 99T which I plan to pick up and announced a 1/12 McLaren Mp 4/4 which will come out probably in 2024 as it was only an announcement no sprues or photos

Thanks for the heads up.  I would definitely be interested in the MP 4/4 in 1/12 scale.  Would look good next to my Mp 4/6...if I ever actually build it!  LOL

I've been working on the Tamiya F190 on and off for a while now.

26 minutes ago, ringleheim said:

Thanks for the heads up.  I would definitely be interested in the MP 4/4 in 1/12 scale.  Would look good next to my Mp 4/6...if I ever actually build it!  LOL

I've been working on the Tamiya F190 on and off for a while now.

I started my MP4/6 back in 1993. Still haven't gotten close to finishing it.