ZM Henschel Hs.129B-3 pics

Kagemusha

48 minutes ago, D Bellis said:

I just hope it has more than ONE decal option like the first kit idiotically did... 

D

Well perhaps that wasn’t great marketing on their part - and the fact that aftermarket didn’t pick up the slack tells you it’s not seen as a ‘seller’, but I think in our scale decal options are pretty much near redundant for lots of subjects unless it needs an intricate geschwader emblem or something similar…masks just look sooo much better.

1 hour ago, D Bellis said:

I just hope it has more than ONE decal option like the first kit idiotically did... 

D

19 minutes ago, nmayhew said:

Well perhaps that wasn’t great marketing on their part - and the fact that aftermarket didn’t pick up the slack tells you it’s not seen as a ‘seller’, but I think in our scale decal options are pretty much near redundant for lots of subjects unless it needs an intricate geschwader emblem or something similar…masks just look sooo much better.

No real decaal options available in 32nd scale even after 30 months since the kit was released sadly so its fairly clear its not a big seller which can also be seen from the lack of builds seen on any of the modelling forums. For my buikd I used some Romanian national markings from an AIMS 110 conversion and used masks for the rest.

Regards. Andy