1/48 Lockheed SR-71 A Blackbird undercarriage RELEASED NOW AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE

Ali62

NOT LSP BUT IT IS QUITE BIG.

The undercarriage is now drawn, needs to be printed and checked, then brass parts sent to casters. 
All being well and some design change you will be able to install the undercarriage after main assembly and painting of model, added to that a much stronger set of undercarriage.

BE12C7DF-5AD7-4EE8-AC7C-EABF3D61239C

A552013C-EE7A-40AA-9E61-2749BA0F1D55

Edited by Ali62
Correct

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Ali62 changed the title to 1/48 Lockheed SR-71 A Blackbird undercarriage RELEASED NOW AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE

Hi Guys

This set is now available to purchase, there will be enough for all that want, but the sooner you order the sooner you will receive, I have an initial batch of brass parts but then I will need to order more.

A few changes and tweaks have been done but in essence this will be easily installed with only minor modifications required.

Direct link https://aerocraftmodels.bigcartel.com/product/lockheed-sr-71-a-blackbird

88066884-B8EC-477D-9030-C356CC1C5BFC

0BA6A1F8-1FCB-40B8-B7F8-48180DD3FC44

On 6/6/2022 at 4:51 AM, ScottsGT said:

Ok, I’ve got to ask. Anyone know if these will fit the old kits?  Got one in the stash and not planning on upgrading. 

Hi Scott

as you can see I have included location ‘blocks’ for all of the undercarriage struts, so I would say with a little work you will be able to fit these to other kit options, but obviously you are on your own to get it all to work.

cheers Ali