Aussie Mirage III D ( scaleworx conversion)

alain11

Hi gents

do you like the Mirage ???? I do !!!!! . So here is my last build  A conversion of the Revell / Italieri kit to the dual seats Aussie Mirage III D ( 75 th squadron ) 

well , it wasn't a Lego construction , some fit issues , some gaps to fill , sometimes  I had to improvise , in short ,all these little things that make our hobby fun :punk: . It's no perfect ,but despite the issues here and there  , I am satisfied ,the fun I got ,  has wiped off the problems I encountered   ...humm , maybe the demarcation between the two colors , is a bit too " soft " , but , i have to live with that ..... too bad .... So , enjoy.... or not .... thanks for viewing 

Alain

125.jpg

224.jpg

324.jpg

424.jpg

523.jpg

624.jpg

727.jpg

825.jpg

923.jpg

1024.jpg

1227.jpg

1323.jpg

1419.jpg

hi gents 

thank you for the comments !!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:I appreciate 

13 hours ago, Cheetah11 said:

Hi Alain

Fantastic build. The conversion looks spot on and a great finish. Well done. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I hope you got the III B conversion as well. A French Mir IIIB in natural metal will look stunning.

Cheers

Nick

thank you Nick ... A French B in NM finish , will  be a double challenge , :doh:but very tempting indeed 

12 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

Really nice model, I have the conversion on order, though mine will be a Belgian 5BD.

the 5 DB version , with a wrapped around paint scheme , and a pair of Mk 10 seats , was my first choice ... a good choice indeed !!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Cheetah11 said:

Hi Alain

Can you post a photo of the Sparkit seats?

Nick

here it is , needs some paint retouches though ( close up pictures don't forgive anything ) 

take a look at the Sparkit  web site , their seats are stunning , at the three scales ,  

6311.jpg

Edited by alain11

17 minutes ago, alain11 said:

here it is , needs some paint retouches though ( close up pictures don't forgive anything ) 

take a look at the Sparkit  web site , their seats are stunning , at the three scales ,  

6311.jpg

No Alain, I was talking about the 1/32 Sparkit seats, not the real ones. !!!!!  

Bravo the painting of the seats are brilliant.

Nick