1/32 Tanmodel F-5A series?

ALF18

14 hours ago, Violator1991 said:

I remember Jetmads replying to this question on their facebook page a while ago that they had no affiliations and ties whatsoever with any other kit designer or manufacturer.

Correct. But they are aiming at a larger scale F-5. I mentioned that perhaps 1/32 is more interesting (profitable). The kit in 1/32 would lend itself for many markings of air forces around the world. We shall see. I have their Viggen and it is stunning. And the line up they have...Saab Draken (32), Raptor (32), Neptune (48) and so on...great times for LSM-ers

Edited by Mr.T

7 hours ago, Mr.T said:

Correct. But they are aiming at a larger scale F-5. I mentioned that perhaps 1/32 is more interesting (profitable). The kit in 1/32 would lend itself for many markings of air forces around the world. We shall see. I have their Viggen and it is stunning. And the line up they have...Saab Draken (32), Raptor (32), Neptune (48) and so on...great times for LSM-ers

1/32 F-5A is fine but even better in 1/18. That is over 80cm and hey, that will be a striking LSP. What they have announced and produced so far is truly exciting but I'm looking forward to this release since they launched. But if they decide to make it in 1/32, well, that's fine too.