Bandai 1/48 Snowspeeder

LSP_Kevin

6 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Initially, just some promotional stuff, which is something I should have done a long time ago. After that, who knows? YouTube is full of how-to stuff by modellers much better than me, so I'm not sure I can offer much in that space. But I'm looking forward to seeing how it evolves!

Oh, and thanks for the subscribe, too!

Kev

In my experience a lot of the modeler-generated content on YouTube could stand some vigorous editing, mostly for length.  I’ll bet some tight, clear, to-the-point instructional videos presented by KLP/LSP would find an enthusiastic audience.

2 hours ago, Alex said:

In my experience a lot of the modeler-generated content on YouTube could stand some vigorous editing, mostly for length.  I’ll bet some tight, clear, to-the-point instructional videos presented by KLP/LSP would find an enthusiastic audience.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Alex. I've a head for radio and a voice for silent movies, so that handicaps me somewhat!

Kev

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Rick K said:

Great finish Kev.

Those panel lines came out quite nice.  I am now a member of your YouTube fan club.  :rolleyes:

Thanks, Rick. I hope my deluge of premium content doesn't overwhelm you!

Kev

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 7:52 AM, mustang1989 said:

You're gonna laugh or say "no way" when I tell you this....every one does....but this is what I use for my gloss coats whether it be one for decaling purposes or for a gloss finish on an auto build. Painlessly easy to use and clean and gets perfect results every time.

Badger Model 350 External Mix Airbrush | MisterArt.com

I have one of those.  It was the first airbrush I bought as a young man back in the early 80s.  it might be 40 years old.  I think it cost me $25.

I recently dug mine out and have cleaned it.  I want to see how it handles craft store acrylic paint.  Seems like this pic yours has the "H" heavy duty tip?