Fields or Glory models

I live in the UK, so it's not an issue, but transatlantic mail is very reliable, I honestly think, from experience, you have more of issue with your domestic service in the States.

You can get tracking as an option with Royal Mail, and again from experience, it works fine this side of the pond, your side, not so good, something to think about regards the additional expense, you can insure against loss with Royal Mail for very little, so if you have any concerns just ask what the postal options are.

Just now, Kagemusha said:

I live in the UK, so it's not an issue, but transatlantic mail is very reliable, I honestly think, from experience, you have more of issue with your domestic service in the States.

You can get tracking as an option with Royal Mail, and again from experience, it works fine this side of the pond, your side, not so good, something to think about regards the additional expense, you can insure against loss with Royal Mail for very little, so if you have any concerns just ask what the postal options are.

Ok. This place is good to go for me then.

Tim