1/32 scale MiG-21MF from Eduard ( future release pool)

Martinnfb

1/32 Mig-21MF from Eduard  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Eduard to release Mig-21MF in 1/32 scale

• HELL YES !!!
    • Nopity nope

2 minutes ago, ade rowlands said:

Yes Yes and Yes. Also just because what’s one of these threads without some drift, their Mig-15 too.

As long as it's the MiG-15UTI Midget! (Currently planning a kitbash of the Trumpeter FT-5 and MiG-15, which isn't going to be pretty.)  

Tony 

4 minutes ago, Juggernut said:

Wow, it only took a few hours to turn this "Mig-21MF" specific thread into yet another "wish list"....

Not really. As it's a discussion about scaling-up Eduard kits of Mikoyan-Gurevich jets, it's still in the same groove.

However, as Eduard would need a major policy shift to produce a 1/32 Fishbed MF the whole thing's sadly moot anyway. Tragically so, as they'd do such a fantastic job with a 1/32 MiG-21MF, PF, PFM and R. 

Tony 

I'd be up for a 1/32nd scale one done to the same standard as Eduard's current 1/48th outputs.

Of course, in my typical for me way, I've already got a Trumpy one and am studying Alain Gadbois' LSP article on fixes for it.

The work involved doesn't look too onerous, but it'd be nice not too have to bother, and I'm sure an alternative or aftermarket spine

would yield a Bis fairly painlessly.